Park West Lodge, located in downtown Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island is committed to providing the best care possible for all residents and their families. Park West Lodge is fully-furnished, comfortable, and offers a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere.
We offer both community care and nursing care services depending on the residents’ care needs. All residents have access to a Registered Nurse 24-hours a day, 365-days-a-year and our health professionals also include caregivers, Licensed Practical Nurses, pharmacists and physicians.
Various room options are available including: private, semi-private and one-bedroom apartments.
Our team is here to assist residents in areas which they require supervision and support as well as to continually monitor residents’ overall health and wellbeing.
Community Care License # 97
Nursing Care License # 98
Here are a few ways Park West Lodge creates a memorable and enjoyable experience for residents:
- Nutritious and delicious meals
- Our experienced dietary team serves healthy, home-cooked, hot, and tasty meal options three times daily (as well as afternoon and evening snacks and beverages).
- A full calendar of activities for residents
- Our activity coordinators provide various fun, educational, social physical activities for residents. Providing engaging and interactive activities is a key way we are dedicated to residents’ wellbeing.
- A welcoming “home away from home” atmosphere. This is made possible by our exceptional team of employees who give professional and
courteous and care to all residents. Rest assured, all residents at Park West Lodge are treated with respect and dignity. A higher quality of life for all residents is our goal.
Our mission is to provide the best care possible to all residents with the upmost degree of professionalism, respect, and caring.